When will a great photographer is his eyes. Léglise-Bataille Hughes, excellent French street photographer and photojournalist died on Sunday in a serious car accident in Brazil along with six others, including his wife. I am an admirer of his fine work despite not having ever known, this news has saddened me and left me with a feeling of impotence, because it is not fair that someone so young and talented take him a stupid accident. Fortunately the images will live for eternity.
I believe that Hughes is now in a unknown place by a large photo-reportage and eye catching with its poetic and incisive small and large details of the beyond, to go even further ... as it always did with his photography. I will not say because he rest in peace, because this image does not fit me with someone who demonstrated through their work have a very restless spirit.
"Continue dans la bataille Hughes!"
leave here a link to your Flickr account and his personal website:
0 comments:
Post a Comment