Cute Bachelorette Sayings
Miss M
is the pseudonym of the respondent
Manoli López, great illustrator in Barcelona and a better person, to which I had the pleasure of meeting a few days ago. In the world of freelance illustration, sometimes so hard and lonely, it's always a pleasure to note that there is an invisible bond of friendship and yet real, solid. Funny how your work can be known, respected and followed by more people than you might think, here or God knows where. Advantages of the network of networks.
A Manoli I've put face (with a few freckles very funny by the way), but all who follow me and I do not know, thanks for being there, hidden the anonymity and distance, but certainly light casting a shadow on me and my work. And
Manoli, this creature of light, thanks for your watercolor and your sincerity. Is gratefully acknowledged.
http://www.manolilopez.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment