Last week I discovered that this humble site have been indexed on a page of academic resources of the University of Costa Rica. Case triply surprised me: First I did not realize my occurrences on photographic universe might be of interest to an institution as serious, which I honor, and second because the inclusion in the repertoire, as far as I understand, it is requested by the bloggers and I have not requested anything, but thank you for having been taken into account; and thirdly because there is to me professor of art school. As the latter data is wrong I wish to clarify that I never taught or that or any other university or educational institution and does not pretend to have the requirements needed to be. I'm just a photographer, professional if you want (even a career in free fall and my status within it is debatable) but not teacher. And asked those responsible for the correctness of the data page, but I do not think it is more clear here ... just in case and especially for anyone who has read that it is a false idea.
0 comments:
Post a Comment